Fimi has been helping customers locate 3rd-party repair centers who can provide local languages and technical supports. The Fimi support team is always at our user's service, but if any users have the needs for local repair services, they might as well try reaching out to these 3rd-party service centers (don't forget to share with us your experience with these local services. Note Fimi will not be responsible for any charges/fees incurred between the customer and 3rd party center).
FPV1.DE, w/ German,-English,-French-speaking staff
Tele.: +49 6737 3589 260
Whatsapp: +49 1590 8409 143
w/ Indonesian,-English,-Chinese-speaking staff : HUGO
Line or Whatsapp: +62-812-5000-2883
If you have any inquiry, please submit an "After-sale Service Acceptance Form" to firstname.lastname@example.org. This form contains the necessary information to speed up your After-sale service progress.(Filling this form just needs 1-3 minutes.)
Our support team will guide you through the preliminary diagnosis process. We will reply to you as soon as possible once we received your form.
1. Please read the Quick Start Manual, Disclaimer and Safety Operation Instruction first.
2. Please fully recharge the drone and RC.
3. Please update to the latest firmware.
4. Please calibrate the RC, compass and gimbal before taking off in an environment without electromagnetic interference.
5. Drone tail should face the user when flying.
7. Please do not get close to the drone when propellers work.
8. FIMI doesn’t provide TF card, so please purchase C10/U3 TF card with the storage of 8G-64G.
1. Please stay away from buildings and trees, which might weaken GPS signal, so precise landing and RTH may fail.
2. Please do not use the drone in bad weather like gales, heavy snow, heavy rain, fog, etc.
3. Please stay away from obstacles such as railways, highways, high-rise buildings, electric wires, water, etc.
4. Please stay away from an environment with electromagnetic interference such as cell phone base station and high-power transmission equipment, etc., when using the product.
X8SE is designed for consumer use. Its main goal is satisfying consumer's flying experience. It can reach as high as 500m, and as far as 5000m. Once the drone reaches its maximum height or distance, it will stop climbing or going forward.
If the motors do not automatically stop due to the aircraft roll, please push the left joystick inward and downward to the maximum extent, and simultaneously press the remote control automatic takeoff/automatic landing button for 5 seconds, and the motor will stop.
During the flight, the drone's behavior isn't matching commands from the remote control operation, you can try to calibrate the remote control. Calibration method: Select Remote Control Calibration in App Remote Control Settings > Click to enter the median calibration, do not touch the joystick >after the median calibration is successful, jump to the joystick calibration > after the joystick calibration is successful, jump to the wheel calibration.
Note: When the remote controller is calibrated, please turn off the power of the drone; during the flight, the remote controller cannot be calibrated.
The remote controller and the drone that have been connected before shipping. The remote controller and the drone will automatically be connected successfully after turn on the power button. When the remote controller is replaced or the drone is replaced, the remote controller and the drone must be manually operated. For code operations, as follows:
Start the drone > Turn on the remote controller, wait 15 seconds, press and hold the power button until the remote controller beeps, the remote controller power button flashes red light > short press the aircraft pair code button, the aircraft tail yellow light goes out > After the code is successful, the remote control power button white light is always on, the battery indicator is off, the aircraft yellow indicator light is always on.
When you view the aerial image of the drone camera in real time through the mobile phone, it is an FPV screen. When you display it on the screen, it’s not clear enough, but it will not affect the original file resolution of the memory card in the camera. After the flight, you can download the original video to a mobile phone or a computer for viewing. At this time, what you see is the high-definition video.
The aerial image of the drone is realized by an analog image transmission method. The wireless radio wave is interfered with by radio waves, or blocked by buildings during the transmission process, which causes the blurred screen on the remote control display. Please fly in an environment with open view and keep the drone's flight distance not beyond 500 meters. And point the plane of the remote control antennas in the direction of the drone. A stuck real-time picture will not affect the video quality recorded in the SD card.